Monday, August 20, 2007

Appreciating his love...

There are just too many bloggers talking about Namewee the dude who gone into trouble by singing the "new version" of Negaraku...So i decided to just make sure i hold my breath & not blogging anything about this guy....

Over the weekend during a lunch with a close friend, we were talking about our marriage, our new babies and also some gossip about our MILs (mother-in-laws). At the same time, we also talked about our husbands...yes, our lovely husbands!

After the long conversation with her, I suddenly realised that I should appreciate my dearly hubby a lot more! Infact my hubby is never a romantic person, so he doesnt tell u how pretty you are when u dress up for a dinner, he doesnt believe in buying flowers, he will not plan for special romatic dinner for anniversaries, he doesnt say I LOVE U often, he doesnt come home with lil surprises and all...BUT, he's definitely someone who loves me very very much!

Why am I so sure about that?

Many years ago when I met a serious accident which almost took away my life, he was there for me throughout the difficult time. He was among the first to get to the hospital, and was shocked to find out about my condition, but he stayed there and did not "run away"...Through the 2 weeks in hospital and subsequent 2 months at home, he came visiting me every single day without fail....It was a painful time for me both physically and mentally, but he was sooo encouraging! I must say, for someone who's as good looking as him, he could have just leave me and go look for another better looking girl and get married happily ever after. But he decided to stay...And 2 years ago we got married, I must say, he's by far the best hubby and now with our baby, he's truely a fantastic daddy!

Over lunch with my close friend, she reminded me by saying :

"U know, not many people get to go through such difficult time with someone u love and most importantly, this love one did not leave u andwas there for you throughout the toughest time of your life! Many couples fall in love and get married and have kids and just live their normal lives without such an experience, which is good and bad for them. Why good? Because they wont need to go through the pain and the heart breaking moments. Why bad? Because they wont get to experience such LOVE which will last forever in their lives! So u should really appreciate your hubby..."

Sooooo true! And I really wanna tell him that :
I LOVE YOU MY DEAR! AND I REALLY APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME SO FAR...THANX FOR BEING THERE!

3 comments:

Dio Brando said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dio Brando said...

Sounds like you have found a precious stone... Have to treasure it well, else someone might steal it away... People take things for granted. So whenever possible, express it out. Make it known to him... Man are like that, sometimes they need reminders that there is someone who appreciates him.

sharlydia said...

dio brando - i am and will try my every single effort to show him my love and my appreciation of his love...but i hope he realised it lor...