Monday, September 17, 2007

Long deserved break...

ANNOUNCEMENT : sharlydia's blog will be closed for holiday next 2 weeks starting tomorrow, returning in action on 2 Oct. So if you are leaving any comments, I'll only reply to them when I'm back...

It has been almost 2 years since I last went traveling for holiday, to Japan in Sept 2005...Now that my little baby has just turned one, it's about time for hubby & I to go for our loooong awaited deserved trip...TO EUROPE!

Infact it has always been one of my Dreams to visit Rome, so i'm really really looking forward to it since one whole month ago! And better still, we have confirmed our flights to extend few more days to visit London as well!

This trip is costing us a BOMB!!! But I guess both of us work so hard that we really deserve this break. Ofcoz I thank God that I have a hubby who shares the same interest, rather than some of those friends who actually thought spending so much money on a trip is being stupid...And I always believe this Chinese proverb that says : Resting is for us to walk further. Even Stephen Covey said we should Sharpen the Saw in his famous 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. europe!
You deserved it !
Enjoy your trip. Heaps us some details after that ...

sharlydia said...

hi keeyit, thx for dropping by...

sure will blog about my trip when i'm back...cu then!

Natasha said...

Am going to miss your blogs and comments. My hubby and me would love to go to Rome to. But the best we can afford now is a trip to Phuket end of the year for now.
Have a good and relaxing trip. I believe you should do it!

sharlydia said...

natasha, ur time will come...I've had so many friends who went to Europe/Rome b4 and kept listening to their stories about Europe! I told myself, my time will come, just need to work harder towards it...haha!

zewt said...

very rich ah u!

sharlydia said...

zewt - been saving for YEARS for this trip lor! hahaha...

hcfoo said...

Enjoy your holiday!!!

Sakura6267 said...

Have fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun and enjoy yourself...

Anonymous said...

hmm, i heard rome is a nice place to go. So is Paris. i'm currently planning wif my colleagues...see where they wanna go. Mayb barcelona during winter? haha

anyway, enjoy ur romantic trip to rome. :)

sharlydia said...

hcfoo, sakura6267, it's just me - thanx! i had a gread time in europe!

alvin - it's great for sightseeing in rome & paris, so is london! and shopping in london is fantastic too!

Dio Brando said...

Rome, Rome, its not home...
A romantics place to roam :)

sharlydia said...

dio brando - haha! u'r right! It's really a historical place...