Thursday, January 03, 2008

Brand New 2008

A new chapter, a new journey, a new story, a new commitment...A BRAND NEW YEAR - 2008!

Let's make sure it brings :
New Hope, New successes, New achievements, New fat bank accounts

Above was one of the many SMSes I've received on New Year's eve & New Year day...thought it's quite true to me, coz if our "2nd-baby-project" is successful, then hubby & I shall have a really challenging 2008, yet new joy and happiness in this new chapter of life! We gonna have new stories to tell, and have new achievements!

As for work, since hubby & I both started our new jobs Aug last year, and till now still struggling through the changes & differences, we are both hoping that 2008 will come with new hope and new successes, that we both may achieve new heights in our career...

Also, Hubby & I both felt that we have gone astray from God last year, maybe due to our busy-ness with young baby around, maybe due to our work...But whatever excuse it may be, I'm hoping & praying that we could draw closer to God once again, not just physically, but mentally & emotionally....We do attend church every Sunday with baby around, we do sing praises, we do pray with baby everyday, but somehow I believe something has gone missing in our hearts...May God be gracious to us and lead us back to the flock in 2008!

3 comments:

Dio Brando said...

Its the new year and that means having some new year's resolution.

I must confess that I have not been attending church regularly :P
I must make it a point to attend mass on a more regular basis.

The other thing that I would like to do is to lose weight. ^^

Anonymous said...

good luck for ur 2nd babies project! :D

sharlydia said...

dio - thx for sharing ur new year resolution! infact when i was writing this post, i wasnt thinking about any new year resolution in specific...these were just some of my thoughts when i got the sms, so i tot of writing them down...

cbenc12 - i really need some blessings from God! thx anyway :)